Qamea Resort and Spa, Fiji
Qamea Resort & Spa is an intimate boutique resort catering to a maximum of 34 adults, with only seventeen luxuriously appointed and air conditioned beachfront bures and exquisite Royal Beach Houses with private pools and Jacuzzi spas, nestled among swaying coconut palms and verdant tropical gardens.
Set amidst 100 acres of lush tropical landscaped gardens, bushland, and jagged volcanic South Pacific mountains that soar behind the property. The entire resort fronts onto a private white sand beach over a kilometre in length, and is known as the most spectacular in Fiji’s northern island group.
With the only Guinot spa in the South Pacific, a PADI 5 Star accredited dive shop, snorkelling just off the resort that has been named as one of the top ten resort snorkel reefs in the world, and daily activities ranging from catered picnic lunches at cascading jungle waterfalls to invigorating coastal and mountain hikes - guests will certainly not need to look far for something exciting and adventurous to do.
If privacy is what is sought, our romantically decorated bures and beach houses, all with outdoor showers, and many with private swimming pools or Jacuzzi spas - this will be the place where lifelong memories are made.
Qamea Resort & Spa is an exclusive tropical destination for discerning travellers seeking an authentic Fijian island resort.
- · An intimate beachfront luxury boutique adult-only resort
- · 100 staff for a maximum of 34 guests
- · World class snorkelling directly off the beach
- · Stunning & private white sand beach
- · All accommodation beachfront, facing the sunset, fully air conditioned, with luxurious amenities
- · Free non-motorised activities are available, allowing all guests to explore the island independently · The leading spa facility in Fiji - our Jungle Spa consists of five stand alone treatment rooms, with five fully certified spa therapists, using the highest quality Guinot beauty therapy products
- · 5 star PADI dive operation– area surrounding Qamea is known as the ‘softcoral capital of the world’
- · Remote location ensures exclusivity for surfers, with excellent surf breaks within minutes by boat from the resort (Nov-April)
- · Outstanding gourmet and quality cuisine - 5 full time chefs, organic gardens
- · Interesting and unique activities e.g local village visits, Bouma Waterfalls, Lavena nature walk, private beach picnic
- · Free Evening entertainment including Meke & Kava ceremonies