Abercrombie & Kent - New Zealand
Donkey Bay/Azur Lodge & River Birches stay/pay offers
Donkey Bay/Azur Lodge
Enter through an intriguing garden tunnel to the inn’s private courtyard. Cooled under a huge living roof, this architectural masterpiece is breath-taking. Four exotic bedrooms, a sitting room, bar and library - all with stunning sea views.
Special to A&K guests, book a 2-night stay before October 31, 2020 and you can enjoy an extra night for free. The perfect long weekend away, you’re sure to return refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated. Rates also include luxury transfers from the airport and a delicious full continental breakfast.
River Birches - Turangi
Our friends at New Zealand’s River Birches Lodge have a exclusive offer for A&K guests, ready to welcome you. Book a 2-night stay before 30 November 2020, and be treated to an extra night at no extra cost, along with a room upgrade (subject to availability).
One of the best kept secrets in the central North Island, this luxury lodge stands in harmony with its stunning natural surrounds, nestled in an idyllic and peaceful garden environment alongside the world-famous Tongariro River.
Active Fiordland Adventure
6 Days - Small Group Journey
Price from NZD $7,320 per person twin share
With a distinguished reputation as New Zealand’s adventure capital and scenic surrounds like no other, Queenstown is the perfect start to this unique active experience in the South Island. Joining no more than eight others, your days will be full of hiking and lake expeditions, the mountain peaks and awe-inspiring fiords leaving you spellbound. Your expert outdoor host, Phil Smyth, will reveal his passion and knowledge for the native flora and fauna, the terrain and the many scenic attractions. At the end of each action-packed day, you’ll bed down in two of New Zealand’s finest lodges where every last detail is taken care of. This short sojourn will take you away from the everyday and is guaranteed to leave you reinvigorated and renewed.
Nov 13, 2020 - Nov 18, 2020
Jan 23, 2021 - Jan 28, 2021
Feb 6, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
Mar 6, 2021 - Mar 11, 2021
Intimate group size of no more than 8 guests
• Soak up majestic landscapes, deep fjords, ancient forests and glacier-carved valleys
• Visit the studio of a prominent New Zealand artist
• Indulge in a private wine tasting in the cellars of a pioneering winery
• Take to the water on scenic cruises to Mou Waho Island and Milford Sound
• Hike the Kepler Track, summit Mou Waho and tramp the Milford Track for a day
• Enjoy gourmet picnic lunches and evening dinners created by some of the region’s expert chefs
Other unique experiences / ideas –
Here are a few more creative ideas to potentially put out to your database –
- Exploring NZ in a stylish sports car / convertible / 4WD combined with villa or lodge stays (e.g. Hawkes Bay vineyards once the weather is a bit warmer or Nelson / Marlborough or Otago)
- Luxury honeymoons (the wedding season will start ramping up soon and those getting married will most likely only be able to honeymoon here or perhaps the Cook Islands over the coming months)
- Off the beaten track unique accommodation (e.g. South Island Pure Pods which we can access or Night Sky Cottage in Ohakune which we discussed)
- Active adventure (we can offer sleeping on a glacier in a luxury tent under the stars for example and much more on both islands)
- Charter a yacht or motor launch for a day / multi-day (we have some great options in the Bay of Islands, Marlborough Sounds and even in our own Hauraki Gulf)
- Great NZ food and wine (e.g. the wine cave experience in Queenstown which is part of our Insider Access)
Contact us for more information about these experiences in New Zealand and more.