Experience the beauty of a New York Spring with an 7-day tour focusing on art, architecture, design and food. Cutting-edge art shows, hip restaurants, iconic museums - these are all part of the New York Curated experience.
The Spring tour also includes visits to homes and lofts in Manhattan, and a tour of Philip Johnson’s famous Glass House in Connecticut.
The tour price is US$7,280 per person, double occupancy. The single supplement (for full use of a Queen room) is US$1,920 per person. A non-refundable deposit of US$2,000 per person is required to reserve a place. Please ensure you have comprehensive insurance.
Maximum 10 guests
Included in the tour price:
• 6 nights’ accommodation at 11 Howard hotel in Soho, Manhattan; including continental breakfast
• Meals as listed in the itinerary - including wines with meals, as selected on the menus
• All transport costs while on the tour. We travel in a luxury Mercedes van, by ferry, by uber and on a few occasions we may use the subway
• All entrance fees to galleries, theatre and museums as listed on the itinerary
• Tour guides and docents where arranged
• Basic gratuities for all services stated in the itinerary
• Travel insurance and Visa costs
• Teas, coffees and snacks through the day
• Additional food or drinks not included in New York Curated’s menus
• Personal items and expenses including incidental hotel costs such as minibar, food, drinks, telephone calls, dry cleaning, etc.
The quoted tour price does not include flights to and from New York.
Contact us and we can design an itinerary for you to travel and enjoy this incredible tour of New York. You will leave knowing so much more about this wonderful city.
P: +64 9 524 5017 E: email@example.com
The Private Travel Company is very grateful for the images supplied for our website by:-
Air New Zealand, Cunard, Huka Retreats, Orion, Pacific Resorts, Seabourn, Silversea Cruises, Singapore Airlines, Six Senses, Travel Marketing, Williment Sports Travel, World Journeys.